The A-G intraflight data link function allows the transmission of data associated with the currently selected steerpoint or the A-G radar cursor position which can then be used by flight members to “walk” their sensors (A-G radar cursors, TGP, etc.) onto a target or point of interest.
- know how to set the AG Datalink DED page to sent data to whole flight or to an individual
- Know how to send the AG radar cursor position using the datalink
- Know how to send a steerpoint using the datalink
- Know how to use the stored steerpoints sent by datalink (stored in STP 71 - 80 then overwritten if needed)
- Know the different symbologies from the AG datalink on the FCR, HSD and HUD.
- Know the different HOTAS functions used for AG datalink (DMS aft for switching SOI, TQS: COMMS Switch Right - IFF IN to send data, WARN RESET of DRIFT C/O switch to clear the HUD messages)